What do Oprah Winfrey, Ashton Kutcher, Social Media Savvy Moms have in common? They are all on Twitter! Tomorrow Oprah will tweet for the first time from The Oprah Winfrey Show. Ashton Kutcher is on a Tweetrace to get 1 million followers on Twitter. And to celebrate, TechCrunch posts about it – but the title inspired me to write a RANT over at the Silicon Valley Moms Blog.
TechCrunch post title: "Oprah’s First Tweet Will Be Tomorrow On Her Show. Soccer Moms To Take Over The Service?".
My response Silicon Valley Moms Group title: "Yes TechCrunch, Oprah And "Social Media Savvy Moms" Will Take Over Twitter".
My Twitter rants tonight on the subject on social media savvy moms:
- My TechMom twitter lists (techmom http://twitter.com/#!/techmama/tech-moms and techmom2 http://twitter.com/#!/techmama/tech-moms2 )
- Razorfish http://tinyurl.com/cf8hrq & Horn Group http://tinyurl.com/dex5c5 understand social media savvy moms
- @mashable understands social media moms http://tinyurl.com/czbtmg
- @guykawasaki understands that moms are social media savvy http://moms.alltop.com/
- @oprah Social Media Savvy Moms (and @TechCrunch) are thrilled to WELCOME you to Twitter http://tinyurl.com/ctwb7z #momswhotech