Email: techmamas(at)gmail(dot)com Location: Silicon Valley, CA
LinkedIn Profile: BETH BLECHERMAN
Digital Media Strategist – Beth Blecherman Consulting:
FOUNDER & EDITOR TECHMAMAS.COM: TechMamas.com is a tech, digital marketing, career & lifestyle website with multiple social media channels including 34K followers on Twitter @TechMama . Beth can be found on list such as 2013 Always On Power Player Tech Media List, Time 140 Best Twitter Feeds, PC Mag & Twitter Top 100 & Forbes Top 100 Website for Women.
Her personal blog TechMamas.com, social media channels including:
Guest lectured for UC Berkeley Extension, Digital Marketing for Business course.
Speaking engagements include: Social Tools Summit, 500 Startups, CES, SXSW, BlogHer and social media networking conferences.
TechMamas.com Writing and Video Examples :
Business Blogger: Four Tips to Create Your Professional Brand Online, For Samsung: Smart Tech in Holiday Shopping, CES 2016 VR and Tech Trends, and Retail Point of Sale Mobile Trends.
Road Trip Blogger: TechMamas.com Road Trip: Nissan Leaf Electric Car #EcoTech
MASHABLE: She shares her thoughts on parenting meets technology (and tries to get along): Beth Blecherman – Mashable LifeStyle.
One of the bloggers chosen for the embark on the USS NIMITZ: Techmamas: Blogger Adventure on the USS Nimitz
Left: Charlene Li of Altimeter with Beth Blecherman aboard the USS Nimitz
** JOINED THE TRAVELING GEEKS 09 TRIP TO PARIS to meet with french startups and attend LeWeb. Here are my 2 posts from TravelingGeeks09 (DEC 2009):
Circle of Moms by Popsugar 2013 Most Influential Tech Moms
- Working Mother.com List of Most Powerful Moms in Social Media,
- Time Magazine: Time 140 Best Twitter Feeds
- Babble.com: Babble Top Twitter Moms
- Beth Blecherman/TechMamas.com is on Forbes list of Top 100 websites for women (2011 and 2012) and top 10 best sites for Working Mothers. June 2010
- NIELSON: Beth Blecherman a.k.a TechMama was chosen as one of the Nielson Power Mom 50 influencers.
- PARENTS.COM: Beth Blecherman/TechMama was choosen as one of Parents Magazine’s Power Moms.
- ADVERTISING AGE article on diverse “twilebrities” to follow: Vanity Fair’s ‘Tweethearts’ Offer Narrow View of America” Jan 2010 by Rochelle Valsaint
- AMERICAN EXPRESS OPEN FORUM “75 Top Twitter Tips From Today’s Small Business Moms” DEC 2009 by Linsey Knerl
- She Knows: 20 Moms To Follow On Twitter
- LifeScoop: Top 10 Wired Mom Blogs
- Included in BrandMarketingEssentials/ M2Moms Blog list of Blogs on Marketing to Moms
- ALLTOP: listed in Alltop Moms
Brand Ambassador & Campaign Examples:
Panasonic: #PanasonicCES Smart Home And Auto Tech Trends from #CES2016
ZAGG: On The Go With the ZAGG Pocket Keyboard (with custom Techmamas video)
HP MyPrintly: How To: Mobile Photo Printing and MyPrintly.com Photo Crafts (with custom Techmamas video)
Microsoft: Surface Launch in San Francisco (with custom TechMamas.com video)
GoDaddy & BlogHer: BlogHerPro 13: Brand and Bloggers Keynote Discussion
AT&T: It Can Wait Campaign
Sears : Connected Tech Store Opening
AUTHOR: “My Parent Plan – How to Create a Family Project Plan” – helps busy parents learn apply project management to help “manage” their kids /lives.
PASSION FOR FASHION + TECH:
HP/Vivienne Tam: Covered Fashion Week Launch of HP Mini notebook Vivienne Edition:
BIO VIDEO: TechMama
On TV: Beth appeared on Channel 7’s Live show for a tech segment discussing tech solutions for traveling with kids:
Beth Blecherman (a.k.a TechMama) has appeared on air on other shows including:
Beth Blecherman has also covered a few red carpet events (the fun.. I mean tough part of the job):
Video and Picture as the SonyMom’s covered the Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs Red Carpet
LAPTOP MAGAZINE (online and print):
1. Be a Better Tech Parent by Dana Wollman on November 23, 2009
2 Best Kid-Friendly Netbooks for Kids by K. T. Bradford November 24th, 2009
Mentioned Moms Gone Wired” in the Dallas Observer News
TRENDHUNTER Magazine: “Targeting Tech-Savvy Moms”, April 2009
The Digital Design Blog: “Moms Who Tech: Lessons Learned From The Web 2.0 Expo”, April 2009
WALL STREET JOURNAL blogs: “SXSW Roundup: “Moms Who Tech”, March 2009 By Rachel Emma Silverman
PBS: SXSW interview, March 2009
BlogTalkRadio: PEPSICO Digital Speak Easy interview, March 2009
KTVU Channel 2: Stay at Home Moms Trying to Produce Income, January 2009
Forbes.com Video Network: High-Tech Babysitting, July 2008
CBS News: SF Conference Highlights Surge in Blogging Women, July 2008
Forbes.com “When Moms Packs A Gadget”, May 2008
CBS News Meet The Parents (Who Blog) with Katie Couric on YouTube, April 2008
Beth organized a visit for the SV Mom bloggers to meet Katie Couric! (See Beth to the right of Katie.)
New York Times Blog Caucus: “Women, Politics & The Internet Part II”, October 2007
San Jose Metroactive: (With the other Silicon Valley Mommybloggers) “The Hand That Blogs The Cradle”, September 2006